The Kutztown University Field Hockey camp is designed to give you or your team a competitive edge going into your season. We will provide technical & tactical training for both field players and goal keepers. We will also be adding team bonding opportunities, an introduction to strength & conditioning, and sports psychology speakers to add to your overall camp experience.
All registrants must upload this Health Information Form as part of registration.
All registrants must upload this Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement as part of registration.
Download forms and save with your information, then upload during the registration process.
Full brochure is available here.
We want you to have fun, while playing the sport that you love!
• Incoming 6th-12th graders accepted
• Goalkeeping technical training
• Located at Kutztown University on the newly renovated Andre Reed Stadium and newly built Keystone Field
• Two turf fields will be used
• Air-conditioned dorms
• All-you-can-eat meals at campus dining hall starting Sunday at dinner time, ending Wednesday at breakfast. Will also have food for purchase in a nightly canteen.
• Camp Store with Kutztown University and field hockey items for purchase
• Further camp information will be sent upon receipt of application
Overnight campers will be housed in an air-conditioned University residence hall. Members of the camp staff will share accommodations and are responsible for supervising campers while in the residence hall. If you have a roommate preference, please be sure to indicate your desired roommate on the camp application. All housing assignments will be made prior to the first day of camp. Each camper will be required to provide her own bedding (pillow, sheets and pillow case), towels and shower items.
Coach Scheuing will enter her ninth year at Kutztown in the fall of 2021. Scheuing is coming off five-straight 10+ win season, including a career-high 15 wins and an NCAA Final Four and PSAC Championship game appearance in 2019. The Golden Bears finished the 2019 season ranked #4 in the nation. She has coached 27 All-PSAC selections, one PSAC Athlete of the Year, one PSAC Freshman of the Year and 14 All-America honorees. Her team has also earned the NFHCA Team Academic Award every year since she began at KU in 2013.
Group rates are available for groups of 11 campers or more. Campers registering as part of a team will receive a $10 discount. Use coupon code Team1FH at check out.
Full payment must be received by July 10, 2021.
7:30 - 8:30 AM
9:00 - 11:00 AM
• Individual Skill Sessions
• Team Building
• Technical & Tactical Strategies for Team Play
• Intro to Strength & Conditioning
• Psychology Speaker
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
• Free Time
2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
• Small Game Play and Tournament Play
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
• Tournament Play